Mobile QR code
Address: No. 301, Xujia Village, Jingxi Town, Minhou County, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Fuxing Avenue, Jinan District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Mobile phone: +86 591 83629866、83622555
Fax：+86 591 83629866、83622555
Roller table used for steel plants wear and fast repair new method
Among the Roller table used for steel plants, roughing mills and rolling mill work roller tables have the most arduous tasks. In addition to frequent starting and braking, it also bears the impact load caused by the ground steel and turning steel during rolling. Once the fastening bolts of the bearing seat of the Roller table used for steel plants are loose or the pre-tightening force is insufficient, it is very easy to cause the roller table to run. Movement, impact on the base of the roller table, coupled with the intrusion of the oxide scale will aggravate the wear of the base of the Roller table used for steel plants.
Traditional repair methods generally use scrap replacement for such problems. However, due to the long time of disassembly and replacement, the general maintenance time cannot meet the replacement of the base of the Roller table used for steel plants.
Under the premise that the machining process is not applicable, the polymer composite material repair technology is used to repair on-site. The chemical bond connection force formed by the repairing polymer composite material after curing makes it form excellent adhesion and compressive strength with the repaired metal parts, which can meet the requirements of the equipment to withstand various composite forces during operation. In addition, the use of polymer composite materials can make the mating surface reach more than 90%, achieve a clearance-free fit, and avoid the intrusion of the cold oxide scale of the Roller table used for steel plants.
Roller table used for steel plants restoration program implementation process:
1. First, carry out actual measurement according to the drawings and the size required for use, and then determine the amount of wear again;
2. Select the corresponding repair process according to the amount of wear on the mounting surface of each Roller table used for steel plants;
3. Use oxygen acetylene for roasting oil treatment;
4. Use a polishing machine to polish the surface to remove the fatigue layer and high points,
5. Use a sandblasting machine to roughen the surface and increase the bonding area;
6. Use absolute ethanol to clean the surface;
7. Reconcile and apply metal repair materials, the thickness of the material is slightly higher than the actual amount of wear;
8. Assemble the bearing seat of Roller table used for steel plants.