Mobile QR code
Address: No. 301, Xujia Village, Jingxi Town, Minhou County, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Fuxing Avenue, Jinan District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Mobile phone: +86 591 83629866、83622555
Fax：+86 591 83629866、83622555
How much do you know about surfacing welding to extend the life of key spare parts of the Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up in China
As a key spare part of the Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up, rolls are consumed in the rolling process. my country's annual output of steel has exceeded 600 million tons, and the value of the consumed rolls is more than 17 billion yuan. Therefore, the use of surfacing welding methods to repair old rolls and prolong the service life of the rolls has become an important measure for my country's steel Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up enterprises to reduce production costs and improve economic benefits. When the original rolls are used to the end of their life, they can be repaired. The rolls repaired by surfacing welding have the characteristics of low cost, long life, and good use effect. They are generally welcomed by steel Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up enterprises. They are also in line with my country's basic national policies of energy saving, clean production, and circular economy. The figure below shows the old roll after being repaired by surfacing.
With the increasing progress of science and technology, various product machinery and equipment are gradually developing in the direction of large-scale, high-efficiency and high-parameters, and the requirements for product reliability and performance are getting higher and higher. As a branch of welding technology, material surface surfacing is an effective means to improve the performance of products and equipment and extend the service life. In addition to metals and alloys, ceramics, plastics, inorganic non-metals and composite materials can be used as surfacing alloy materials. Therefore, through surfacing technology, the surface of the parts can obtain various special properties such as wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, lubrication, and insulation. At present, surfacing technology is widely used in machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, electric power, mining, construction, petrochemical and other industrial sectors.
Characteristics and classification of surfacing
(1) Features of surfacing
surfacing is a process in which materials with certain properties are deposited on the surface of the workpiece by welding. The purpose of surfacing welding is different from the general welding method. It is not to connect the workpiece, but to modify the surface of the workpiece to obtain a deposited layer with special properties such as wear resistance, heat resistance, and corrosion resistance, or to restore the workpiece. Insufficient size caused by wear or processing errors. The application of these two aspects is called repair and strengthening in surface engineering. The following figure shows the surface of the parts after surfacing.
The advantages of surfacing method over other surface treatment methods are:
1) The combination of the surfacing layer and the base metal is a metallurgical bond, with high bonding strength and good impact resistance.
2) The composition and performance of the surfacing layer metal are easy to adjust. Generally, the commonly used electrode arc welding surfacing electrode or flux-cored electrode can be easily adjusted. Various alloy systems can be designed to meet the requirements of different working conditions.
3) The thickness of the surfacing layer is large. Generally, the thickness of the surfacing layer can be adjusted within 2~30mm, which is more suitable for severe wear conditions.
4) Cost saving and economical. When the base of the Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up is made of ordinary materials and the surface is welded with high alloy, it not only reduces the manufacturing cost, but also saves a lot of precious metals. Reasonable selection of surfacing alloys in the process of workpiece maintenance and surfacing repair on the surface of damaged workpieces can greatly extend the service life of the workpieces, prolong the maintenance period, and reduce production costs.
5) Since the surfacing technology is to increase or restore the size of the parts by welding, or to obtain an alloy layer with special properties on the surface of the parts, it is not difficult for those who can master the welding technology, and it is easy to operate.
We produce rolling mill machines and other equipments , like Rolling Mill Machines of Two high openable housing mill with bottom screw up, flying shear, etc., and off er Turn key service for wire rod, rebar, section steel, strip steel production line, etc. and we have built 1100 rolling lines all over the world.