Mobile QR code
Fuzhou Jinquan Metallurgical Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd
Fujian Tianfeng Machinery Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 301, Xujia Village, Jingxi Town, Minhou County, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Fuxing Avenue, Jinan District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Mobile phone: +86 591 83629866、83622555
Fax：+86 591 83629866、83622555
Work requirements of cold dividing shear for rolling mill
Cold dividing shear for rolling mill is usually used in rolling mills, papermaking and other production lines. In continuous rolling mills or small steel plants, it is located at the rear of the rolling line and cuts the rolled part to length or just cuts. Cross-cutting unit, heavy-cutting unit, galvanizing unit and cold-rolled steel plate tinning unit are equipped with various types of cold dividing shear for rolling mill, and cut or cut steel strip to specified weight. The widespread use of cold dividing shear for rolling mill is conducive to the rapid development of high-speed continuous rolling steel production. Therefore, cold dividing shear for rolling mill is one of the important links in the development of steel rolling production.
The cold dividing shear for rolling mill should ensure good cutting quality, precise cutting length, neat cutting surface and wide range of cutting length adjustment, as well as a certain cutting speed. In order to meet the above requirements, the structure and performance of the cold dividing shear for rolling mill in the shearing process must meet the following requirements:
1. The horizontal speed of the cold dividing shear for rolling mill should be equal to or slightly greater than the moving speed of the locomotive;
2. Two cold dividing shear for rolling mill blades should have the best cutting edge clearance;
3. In the shearing process, the cold dividing shear for rolling mill edge is best used for planar translational motion, that is, the shearing edge is perpendicular to the surface of the locomotive;
4. The cold dividing shear for rolling mill must work in accordance with a certain working system to ensure a fixed length;
5. The acceleration and mass stress of the moving parts of the cold dividing shear for rolling mill are minimized to reduce inertial force and dynamic load.