Mobile QR code
Address: No. 301, Xujia Village, Jingxi Town, Minhou County, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Fuxing Avenue, Jinan District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Mobile phone: +86 591 83629866、83622555
Fax：+86 591 83629866、83622555
Working requirements of cold dividing shear for rolling mill
The shearing machine in the transverse shearing operation is called cold dividing shear for rolling mill. It is a processing equipment that can quickly cut iron plates, steel pipes, and paper rolls. It is a cutting machine for the metallurgical rolling industry, a high-speed wire rod and steel bar cutting machine. The cutting products of modern rolled bars have the characteristics of low power consumption and low investment cost.
Cold dividing shear for rolling mill is usually used in rolling mills, papermaking and other production lines. In continuous rolling mills or small steel plants, it is located at the rear of the rolling line and cuts the rolled part to length or just cuts. The cross-cutting unit, heavy shearing unit, galvanizing unit and cold-rolled steel plate tinning unit are equipped with various types of shearing machines, and the steel strip is cut or cut to a specified weight. The widespread use of cold flying shears is conducive to the rapid development of high-speed continuous rolling steel production. Therefore, cold dividing shear for rolling mill is one of the important links in the development of steel rolling production.
The cold dividing shear for rolling mill should ensure good cutting quality-precise cutting length, neat cutting surface and wide range of cutting length adjustment, as well as a certain cutting speed. In order to meet the above requirements, the structure and performance of the cold fly shears during the cutting process must meet the following requirements:
1. The horizontal speed of the shearing knife should be equal to or slightly greater than the moving speed of the locomotive;
2. The two shear blades should have the best cutting edge clearance;
3. In the shearing process, the shearing edge is best used for planar translation movement, that is, the shearing edge is perpendicular to the surface of the rolling stock;
4. The cold dividing shear for rolling mill must work in accordance with a certain working system to ensure a fixed length;
5. The acceleration and mass stress of the moving parts of the cold dividing shear for rolling mill are minimized to reduce inertial force and dynamic load.